Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Sleepover and Football Game

The story starts like this. We started out eating pizza with Parker and Carson which was so much fun because we had not seen them in so long. Then they had to go to art and we went to Toys "R" Us and looked around until we had to meet Ms. Lynn at Hobby Lobby. Then they came up with the switch up idea and Parker had to come to my house again and Ben went to Carson's . Then Ms. Lynn had to go pick up the boys from art. Then we went to TJ Maxx and we had to stay there for a long time. And finally we had to go pick up Parker at the soccer fields and drop Ben off. We had so much fun! We watched "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and played outside all day. Time for him to go came so soon, but we still had a football game to go to. Now we are finally at the game to watch Caroline do her cheer. We stayed for about 3 hours and then went to Sonic to get supper. Just to let you know, Shannon won the game.

2 comments:

John Parker said...

finally, I thought you stopped blogging! I need to post again too. it was sooooo! much fun at contenders except for you killing me with the ryan smash!

John Parker said...

tag! It's easy just go to my blog find were Julie tagged me, copy it then go to new post paste delete my answers and type in yours. It's fun you need to tag someone.